Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Kubota TG327 zero turn mower the deck comes up fine,

Customer Question

I have a Kubota TG327 zero turn mower the deck comes up fine, but will not lower
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Lift cylinder is a one way cylinder only, has pressure to lift, but is free float down. If the control valve does not open the down circuit, the cylinder will not retract, and the weight of the deck is all that lowers the cylinder. If the deck is free to move down, and you say you have already greased deck pivots, the cylinder return circuit needs to be checked. You can have a crimped hose , or the valve may not be fully opened when you move the lever to lower.