Ranwell1
Ranwell1, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I Own a Lawn Mower Sales and service business (37years). Have 2-cycle and 4-cycle certification.
18770454

My ryobi Pressure washer not starting. Haven't used in 9 -

Customer Question

my ryobi Pressure washer not starting. Haven't used in 9 - 10 months
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Ranwell1 replied 2 years ago.
Most of the time the problem is in the carburetor. When an unit sits for several months, the fuel in the carburetor tends to turn to gum and varnish and will plug up the small passages in the carburetor preventing it from running.
You will need to clean and rebuild the carburetor with a complete carburetor repair kit and it should work well again.
IF this doesn't fix it for you please contact me again and I will try to help further...nut I really suspect it will fix the problem.
Expert:  Ranwell1 replied 2 years ago.
Please let me know if you need more help or information.
Please don't forget to leave me a good rating as this is the only way I get paid by this site for my time.