Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Have a JD x485, won't start, don't hear the electic fuel pump

Customer Question

Have a JD x485, won't start, don't hear the electic fuel pump after changing the filter. Notice wire broke going to/from the 10 amp fuse but can't find wiring diagram as I believe it must plug into a module for ignition switch.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Going to JD Dealer today Monday, June 8th 6AM. Please cancel the request as they will provide the answer.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
http://www.mytractorforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=215178&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1338258747
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The drawing provided is too vague to provide a solution as I already saw it on the internet as well. There are a minimum of three (3) wiring adapters that connect/plug into the control board. My guess is the Fuel pump wire goes to one of the wiring adapters. Which one?
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
There should be a matching wire color on the other side of the connection, you don't see the matching wire? I guess Deere was no help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Tractor at dealer to repair.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
OK, thanks for the reply!