Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

I have a 2006 troybilt pony rotor-tiller. The engine is &S.

Customer Question

I have a 2006 troybilt pony rotor-tiller. The engine is B&S. Fuel tank is leaking at seam. Where can I find a replacement?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is John, thank you for using Just Answer. Can you give me the model number off the tiller or the briggs engine will have a model, type and code on it somewheres. If you can get that I will get the part number to your fuel tank and find a replacement
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here's what I can find: 7HP OHV, Intek i/C 206, family: ybsxs.2051hf 274479, tiller model number: 12211 and serial:122111600329. Number stamped on heat shield for cylinder is 000826fd and(###) ###-####e1. That's all the numbers that I can find on the whole thing
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Ok the numbers(###) ###-####e1 are the model and type , there should be a code number after that . Here is the parts diagram to your engine . The fuel tank is part 972 but depending on your code on your engine
http://www.partstree.com/parts/briggs-and-stratton/engines-horizontal-engine-with-recoil-starter/121412-0158-e1-briggs-stratton-engine-rewind-starter/fuel-tank-group/