Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a murray 22500 and there is a small valve that when

Customer Question

I have a murray 22500 and there is a small valve that when u push red button by filter it shoots gas out
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, the primer bulb. What is wrong with it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When u push the primer bulb there's a small air valve that gas is shooting out of. What do we do to fix problem
Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 year ago.
The carb could be flooding and filling the chamber with fuel.Clamp the fuel line with a pair of hemo's or similar.Reach under the air filter assy to the carburetor bowl and you will see/ feel a hex head bolt.Have a rag handy and loosen the bolt too drain fuel from the carb and any dirt that may be in it and try to start.Check the oil level to see if overfilled and check plug to see if wet.