Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a cub cadet with a kohler sv735 engine. I need to remove

Customer Question

I have a cub cadet with a kohler sv735 engine. I need to remove the electronic clutch to replace the drive belt. I cannot hold the shaft to turn the bolt holding the clutch. What tool do I use to keep the shaft from turning while I remove the bolt?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Do yo have access to an electric impact for changing tires? Works great for this. Or use a wrench on the flywheel nut to hold crankshaft from turning. Last choice is to remove a spark plug, and feed a small rope or cord into the cylinder, until you have enough to lock the piston when it comes to the top.