Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My ZTS7500 zero turn lawnmower will not go forward or backward

Customer Question

My ZTS7500 zero turn lawnmower will not go forward or backward and will not move. Motor runs good, belt is fine, motor is in drive. What is wrong?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! What is the long model number of the unit. Example 917-12345. Unit will have two transmissions, and both are driven by the drive belt from the engine. The belt is the only common factor between the transmissions. The belt is broken, off a pulley, or the idler spring is not keeping the belt tight. Or the drive pulley is slipping on the crankshaft. Anything else would only affect one drive!