Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

I have a gas powered Homelite Pressure Washer giving 2200PSI.

Customer Question

I have a gas powered Homelite Pressure Washer giving 2200PSI. It starts fine but shuts off in about 10 seconds and then is hard to restart. I have used new gas, checked the oil level and put in new plugs. I believe the water pressure is ok. Any thoughts?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answer. Is there any way you can get the model number off the pressure washer? That way I can look at the exact engine you have . If it has sat for a while and gas a float bowl carburetor draining the gas in the tank is good but there will still be bad gas in the carburetor bowl . The first thing I would do is drain the carburetor bowl then give it a try .