Ranwell1
Ranwell1, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I Own a Lawn Mower Sales and service business (37years). Have 2-cycle and 4-cycle certification.
18770454

My question is regarding a Yard Machine riding mower not a

Customer Question

My question is regarding a Yard Machine riding mower not a RV. I had the solenoid checked professionally, I checked the 20 amp fuse and saw no visible breaks in the fuse. I placed the solenoid back onto the mower now what ?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Ranwell1 replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure what your question is, but I am assuming that the engine does not turn over when you turn the key...is that right?
IF that is the problem then the usual issue is that one of the safety switches is not working correctly. Start with the brake/clutch pedal switch and make sure that it is working. Next check the PTO engagement switch.
IF either of these switches is not working correctly then the engine will not turn over.