Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Another Worx rotary mower. Excellent performance and the battery

Customer Question

Another Worx rotary mower. Excellent performance and the battery works after several years. Problem now is that I start the machine, it runs at full power for about 3 seconds, and dies. I can repeat this any number of times: the battery is fully charged. I have checked the terminals but there is not much else to look at. Any ideas?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Battery is likely bad. Do you have a voltmeter to test battery voltage before turning on, and then as soon as it quits? I think you will find the battery voltage drops to a level it will not turn the blade!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll check it
Thanks
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
OK,let me know.