Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

How do i set a disconected govoner arm

Customer Question

how do i set a disconected govoner arm
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
8 minutes went to almost half an hour is there a problem?
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Make and model number of the engine? Typically you hold the throttle in wide open position, and turn the governor shaft fully CCW, and tighten the lever.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Briggs 27 h.p. 2754GLS BUILT05-08, SERIAL#080519YG56813, ENG MODEL#44Q777,TYPE1039B1,CODE080520YG
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THIS ENG IS IN A HUSQVARNA, PRODUCT#960430047,MODEL#2754GLS,serial#o72508a002250
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is all the info i can find hope it is enough to get the specs. someone disconnected the govoner arm from the eng and i have no idea how to set it up. the eng will only run on high rev. thank you for your time.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOoArROpM_o