Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a 22" Recycler, Model #20016, serial #250046745. I

Customer Question

I have a 22" Recycler, Model #20016, serial #250046745. I am trying to replace the drive belt. The manual I received with the mower shows two screws to get the drive cover to the mower deck to be removed. My mower has no screws, nor does the deck cover resemble the one pictured in the manuel with the screws, How do get this cover off?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! This s/n shows to be 2005 model? The cover you want to remove is the belt cover on top? It is just held with plastic clips made on the cover. You just need to press the cover inward and pull it off!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.partstree.com/parts/toro/mowers-walk-behind-lawn-mower/20016-toro-22-recycler-lawn-mower-sn-250000001-250999999-2005/front-axle-and-transmission-assembly/