Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

I purchased a new JD garden tractor in 2012. Don't have access

Customer Question

I purchased a new JD garden tractor in 2012. Don't have access 2 it @ the moment but, it is a 4WD & 4 wheel steering model. I'm hoping 2 pave my large driveway later in summer/fall & I would now like 2 purchase a "brush-type blower" 2 move snow this winter
& direct it away from my driveway. Additionally, as I live close 2 Calgary, Alberta, Canada
on an acreage, it does get COLD & I think it would B great 2 have a heated cab 2 get out of any snow thrown up by "brush" & B warm.
Can I leave it on year-round even 4 summer lawn mowing?? Would it B too hot??
Is it available 4 my tractor?
How much would it cost (including installation)??
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer, when you can get me the model number of the tractor please do as we can see what accessories are available. Depending on how hot it gets in Canada you might have to remove the cab in summer months . Here is a website with cabs but we need your model for exact pricing but the run from 3000.00 to 6500.00 . Here is the link and when you can get me the model number I can look at specific prices
https://www.cabdepot.com/search/model/John%20Deere/All%20Cabs
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
The blower you are looking for are called rotary brooms, once I get the model number of your tractor we can see if one is available, here is the link to a 60 inch one
https://m.deere.com/en_US/products/attachment/utility_tractors/snow_removal/60_inch_heavy_duty_rotary_broom_2000_series/60_inch_heavy_duty_rotary_broom_2000_series.page?