Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

The cart stopped. You can feel it try to move a tiny bit in

Customer Question

The cart stopped. You can feel it try to move a tiny bit in forward or reverse but it will not actually roll in either direction. I replaced the throttle coil and then the controller. It is still acting the same. The battery charge is good, showing hi on the dash guage. I checked each battery and got 13+ volts on each in the string (but did not disconnect them individually. Please help!
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Will cart roll? Or could the brakes be locked? You should only have about 6.5 volts on each battery unless you only have three batteries! cart should have 6- 6 volt batteries.