Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Over 30 years experience repairing lawn and garden equipment. Chainsaws, mowers,blowers and trimmers
32407143

I have a 1 yr. old yardworks lawn mower with a kohler engine.

Customer Question

i have a 1 yr. old yardworks lawn mower with a kohler engine. it is an XT6.75. It runs very well but somewhere along the way the cover for the air cleaner has gone missing along with the filter. I am now thoroughly frustrated with trying to find a new one. I can't even find what kind of filter it requires in any of the manuals. The instructions are almost totally useless for yardworks.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IO bought this machine in Canada at Canadian tire.
Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, is is a parts site with a parts breakdown.Go to the air intake page and find the filters you need.There are two styles and are identified by the cover that was originally on it. One screws on and the other snaps on.You can order the parts from the site.http://www.partstree.com/parts/kohler-engines/engines-vertical/xt675-2034-kohler-xt6-75-xt675-engine-courage-xt-toro-6-75-ft-lbs-gross-torque/air-intake-group-xt675/