Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Craftsman Pressure Washer Model###-##-#### The water

Customer Question

I have a Craftsman Pressure Washer Model###-##-#### The water inlet snapped off and the threaded part remained in the machine. I have the new part but I cannot get the threaded part out of the machine. I have tried an Easy Out but that just chewed up the hole. Tried tapping a screwdriver in and turning it. Could not turn it. Part is hard plastic and it is like it is welded to the white metal
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to get you the answer you need to your question.
I need to confirm something. Are you saying that the piece that you are trying to remove is plastic, but the threaded female part is metal?