Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

On a TroyBilt self propelled mower, model # ***** does

Customer Question

On a TroyBilt self propelled mower, model # ***** does the axle and trans assy drop down through the slots on the handle bracket assemblies? I'm replacing the handle bracket assembly that controls height adjustment. If the axle and trans assy will drop down through the slots on the bracket assy, what needs to be loosened or removed in order for that to happen? Dale
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 year ago.
Hello,basically you need to remove the transmission to allow removal of the rear brackets.here is a manual I have that may help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Vince, thanks for the reply but you're a day late. I figured out the way to do it and made the repair yesterday. I was expecting better reply time.
Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 year ago.
OK,lol