Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

Is there a video on how to replace cable control

Customer Question

is there a video on how to replace cable control for husqvarna mower
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answer. Are you replacing the safety brake cable or the self propel cable ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
self propel cable
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Ok let me check to see what I can find for you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
anything yet
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i already gave a deposit
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Should I continue to wait or cancel
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Looking all over there doesn't seem to be any really good pictures or videos for this cable installation. I've searched the actual part number for the cable as well because st husqvarna stuff is made by ayp who makes sears stuff as well . I can opt out and see if another expert has installed one previously and may be able to walk you through it if you like . The cable is hooked up on both ends , and when you squeeze the lever it doesn't put tension or pull the pulley up to put tension on the belt ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I think I will bring it to a husqvarna outlet and see if they can help me. Am I going to be charged the full 18 or just the 5 I already paid?
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
That would be something customer service can answer , but if you don't rate my service and msnually close the question the money stays in your account so you can ask a different question in the future I believe
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help.