Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

I have a John Deere L 130 lawn tractor. The hydrostatic drive

Customer Question

I have a John Deere L 130 lawn tractor. The hydrostatic drive is going bad. Is there a kit to rebuild them?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to get you the answer you need to your question.
Your transaxle was made by Tuff Torq. Tuff Torq does offer rebuild kits for your transaxle. We can continue from here. Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What are my options for fixing this bad transaxle

Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

Hello A.J. Have you ever rebuilt a transaxle before. Tuff Torq does not publish a Repair or Service manual for their transaxles. If you decide to rebuild your transaxle, you will will to make notes, and take pictures as you go. This will help you a lot, with re-assembly.

Tuff Torq does have a parts list online for you to order parts. The parts you will need to rebuild your transaxle, are sort of expensive. We can continue from here.