Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

I have a twin 19.5 briggs lawn mower and it ran out of gas, but now I

Customer Question

I have a twin 19.5 briggs lawn mower and it ran out of gas, but now I have know spark ??? Wondered it the crank shft position sensor has failed and if you think so where is it on eng.?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to get you the answer you need to your question.
What are the model, type, and code numbers for your engine? With these numbers, I can better assist you. Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has taken you four hours to reply about my problem, or even asked me for anything, in the meantime I have figured it out myself. I am not happy with this slow response and will not pay for it nor, will I come to you in the further. Please do not charge my credit card as I am not satisfied and will fight it.. Thank you ***** *****
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
I did not come online until after 3:30 pm central today. I responded immediately after I saw your question. I asked for your Model, Type, and Code numbers from your engine, but you never replied back to me. I do apologize for the long wait, but I was not here. Your satisfaction is very important to me. I do hope that you will give this site another try, if you have questions in the future. The purpose of getting your model, type, and code numbers, was because, I can pull up a breakdown of your engine, and give you a more specific answer, with these answers. I will say again, someone could have worked with you, to help you get your engine, back up and running properly again, but no one was available to answer your question. Our experts are based throughout the U.S., and some are likely affected by power outages, due to the passing storms. I was without power on last night.
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
I did not come online until after 3:30 pm central today. I responded immediately after I saw your question. I asked for your Model, Type, and Code numbers from your engine, but you never replied back to me. I do apologize for the long wait, but I was not here. Your satisfaction is very important to me. I do hope that you will give this site another try, if you have questions in the future. The purpose of getting your model, type, and code numbers, was because, I can pull up a breakdown of your engine, and give you a more specific answer, with these numbers. I will say, someone could have worked with you, to help you get your engine back up and running properly again, but no one was available to answer your question. Our experts are based throughout the U.S., and some are likely affected by power outages, due to the passing storms. I was without power on last night.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sat here in front of my computer for at least an hour and no one seemed to give a hoot. So I went and tour down the engine myself and found a broken wire coming from the coil and am waiting for the part to be sent to me. Seems to me, power failure is a lame excuse. I don't blame you, as you responded as soon as you could. Mi-fitted (pissed) Gary
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
Gary, I do understand your frustration. I cannot confirm power outages for others, that was just a possibility. I am in Texas, and a Tornado touched down about 20 miles from me, within the last thirty minutes. My area is flooded due to constant rain, and run-off from areas north of us. Anyway, I am truly glad you figured out your problem. Give us another try someday. You can request me.
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
You will not have to pay for an answer, because you did not get one. Customer service will take care of this for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My goodness you weren't kidding about the power outage after all. Maybe you should be considering building an ark,L.O.L. If I ever come back to this web sight I will ask for Donald. Hope your home is safe and my wife says she will pray for you and your family.Gary
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much Gary. You take care. I do hope all continues to go well for you.