Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

Just got new mower. my teenage son took it out of the box,

Customer Question

just got new mower. my teenage son took it out of the box, put gas in it and started to mow the gas. he did NOT put the oil in. It shut off and the cord is stuck! Help!
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to get you the answer you need to your question.
I am very sorry to hear of this happening to your son. Unfortunately, this situation is not covered under warranty. Go ahead and put in the correct amount of oil. Remove your spark. Wrap a heavy rag around your blade. Now try turning your blade, to see if your engine will free up any. Make sure that the lever on your handle is pulled back. Be very, very careful, because your blade is sharp.