Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a John Deere la115 tractor that will crank but doesn't

Customer Question

I have a John Deere la115 tractor that will crank but doesn't seem to be getting fuel. I have already replaced the fuel filter and fuel pump and checked the carburetor which looked fine. What could be the problem?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! The fuel pickup is through the top of the fuel tank from a suction tube. Are you getting fuel from the tank to the fuel pump? The line from the tank to the fuel pump has to be vacuum tight, or it will not pull fuel from the tank. If the suction tube is damaged or plugged in the tank, you get no fuel. You have checked and have spark?