Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a fast track zero turn about 8 years old with

Customer Question

I have a Hustler fast track zero turn about 8 years old with a Kawasaki 21 HP engine and it will not start at times, flooding and have replaced the fuel lines and filter and cleaned the carb and installed a new needle valve and when I got it running it cut great for hours. I shut it down when it started running low on fuel and it will not restart, seems to be flooding and one plug is dry and the other is wet. The engine model # ***** ***** 641VB. Could the fuel solenoid cause this or should I look elsewhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks BOB
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! With one plug dry and one wet, I would be looking at the wet cylinder! It is not firing! Does it have spark? What is the compression on both cylinders? Have the valves been checked? .006 lash? Always hard to start if one cylinder is not firing!