Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a cub cadet 1811 and it's an older model. I am trying

Customer Question

I have a cub cadet 1811 and it's an older model. I am trying to find an ignition switch for it. But I can't seem to fine one.. Looking from the back and starting from the top it reads S B L M R. I am trying to wire my cub cadet to a 23 hp b/d van guard engine
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! (###) ###-####is the new number. Here is link that I used , there are others. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.hyperparts.com/wc.dll?ctwp~iteminquiry~1001~1003~925-3026&gclid=COK-8Pqb1sUCFUKTfgodegUAJQ