Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Husqvarna 20 f 42t. The camber on the front wheels

Customer Question

I have a Husqvarna 20 f 42t. The camber on the front wheels are at least 20 degrees from each other.I can't any obvious way to adjust the camber on the front wheels. can you tell me where on the web or at a local service repair my zip is 46142
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you give me the name of a nearby service co,?
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Page 7 in the parts list shows the draglinks, one or both of your links are bent, and the repair will be replacement of the two draglinks. Is this something you can do yourself. or will you have to take to your local small engine repair shop?here is two links one is parts book, the other is local shops.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.husqvarna.com/ddoc/husi/husi2006_usen/husi2006_usen_i0602901_.pdf-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.yellowpages.com/greenwood-in/gillys-small-engine-repair
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Curtis I have looked at the drag links and find neither link to be bent also l don't find any way to adjust either link anywhere on the website
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
There is no adjustment and the way there are made, you can't tell if they are bent. You can take the wheel ends loose, turn the wheels straight and bend the links to match the wheel position.