Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My cub cadet big country (2003) will not start. I turn the

Customer Question

My cub cadet big country (2003) will not start. I turn the key and nothing. I can hear the starter solenoid click but starter does nothing. I replaced the starter and same thing. When I turn the key only the "N" light comes on. Got any ideas? Thanks.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Starter solenoid clicks? Can you turn the engine by hand? What is the battery voltage before turning key to start and when you turn key to start? Battery voltage has to have at least 12.5 volts before, and not drop below 8 volts when key is turned.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The battery was recently charged but will check it again . No way to start by hand.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
OK, Let me know on the battery.