Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Needing trouble shooting help: To get my starter to turn

Customer Question

Needing trouble shooting help:
To get my starter to turn over on a "Kohler Command 22" I need to jump (by-pass) selnoid w/a wire. Now I have no spark at my at my spark plugs? What do I trouble shoot next?
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not getting spark to my plugs on a Kohler Command 22 after by-passing selnoid w/wire to get starter motor to turn.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Do you have a voltmeter or test light to check fr voltage at the key switch? Do you get any indication that key has voltage? Do you hear fuel solenoid click when key is turned on? There will be an ignition fuse in the wire from solenoid to the keyswitch, is this fuse good?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please call my cell(###) ###-#### Thus far your expertise is worth very little.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please call me(###) ###-#### In put this far is of no help.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Phone call starts with $50.00 minimum charge, I don't see that it would be worth that. Did you locate the ignition fuse?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Curtis, Thus far you rpinging my cell phone and it ending there. This has not been worth a "pinch of sour owl shit"! Are you in business to help? We could have solved all this in less than 2 minutes C(###) ###-#### ***** NO I ma not paying 50$. I have already paid and had I known it was all on line I would not have wasted our time.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Have a nice day! I am opting out. Maybe someone else can fix your mower.