Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,
20508815

Where to get brushs model mcc3516f

Customer Question

where to get brushs for mcculloch model mcc3516f
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
The manufacture does not list the brushes separate from the motor assembly, they only list/sell the motor as an entire assembly as one. With that said I would directly contact the manufacture as they may be able to provide a set of them but only they would be able to do that since they are not listed for that motor otherwise.
Other than that it'd be trying to match them up to a replacement set which can sometimes be very hard to do as well as having some custom made to order. Here is one of many manufactures: http://www.helwigcarbon.com/products/carbon-brushes/electric-motor-and-generator-brushes/
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.