Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

The only way I can get pressure is to shut off the gasoline

Customer Question

The only way I can get pressure is to shut off the gasoline engine, hold the spray trigger down and start the engine. Once the trigger is released I must again stop the engine, hold the trigger down and start engine. What is wrong?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Jack (MR.PUTTPUTT). I will do my best to assist you today. I am sorry to hear you are having problems with your Pressure washer, I run a MTD Troy-Bilt warranty and repair center and I am a certified tech on most brands including Karcher, can you tell me when you release the trigger and then try to go again does nothing come out or does it come to low pressure?