Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

All I need is the starting sequence Gravely ZTR..

Customer Question

All I need is the starting sequence for my Gravely ZTR..
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Everything in neutral? Pto/blade off? arms in proper in position? Brake locked? Single click when you turn key on or when you turn key to start?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes....but all it does is one click...I have started it twice today so I know it is something I am not doing
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
when do you get the click?When you turnkey on, or when you turn key to start? If at start, the battery may be weak.Do you have a battery charger to charge the battery?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I try to start I get the click....after starting the mower twice today..I don't think it is a battery issue just dumb operator
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
If it clicks, at start ,it is not the operator! The click would be the starter solenoid trying to make the starter connection. Battery low or dirty cables.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have any manuals.....thanks anyway....please do not charge my card...will call Cust. Service on Monday
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
I have nothing to do with billing, I work from home as a contractor, go to the bottom of this page and find ABOUT US and follow the instruction.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks anyway...I had hoped u knew what I was doing wrong but I will keep trying
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Try charging the battery.