Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

757 STARTED AND MOWED FINE. cUT IT OFF TO CLEAN IT UP. NOW

Customer Question

757 STARTED AND MOWED FINE. cUT IT OFF TO CLEAN IT UP. NOW WONT TURN OVER AND BATTERY TESTS GOOD. ADVISE
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Do you still need help? What voltage did you have at the battery? fully charged would be over 13 volts. Do you have any indication that there is voltage to the key switch? D you hear the fuel solenoid click in the carburetor when you turn the switch to on? If not, check the fuses, and the battery connections at the battery, the positive cable to the starter solenoid and the negative cable to the frame ground. If you do have voltage at the key, then check the safety switches, starting with the seat switch, we can continue from here. I will be back online in the AM. Thanks