Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Rick, I recently acquired a troy built push mower model

Customer Question

Hi Rick, I recently acquired a troy built push mower model number 11a-a26m011 from the previous owner of the house I moved into. The mower is in bad shape top end parts missing (pull string, covers and more)and the flywheel fins have been destroyed sheared off. I am having trouble locating an engine code. I've been on the b.s. site and cannot find what they are talking about. Maybe this tag was removed by previous owner. Is there any other way to tell which engine I have so I can start making a list to see if its cost effective to rebuild this mower? Thanks
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Looks like it can have either 126T02-0675-B2 or 125K02-0389-E1. I think either will have the same part number for the items you listed. Unless you find a donor engine , new parts a will be to expensive to fix it!