Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

General question my craftsman does not mover front or back

Customer Question

General question my craftsman does not mover front or back seems stuck. It starts and goes no where. What is the problem
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! If mower will not push in freewheel, the brakes are locked. Look just in front of the right rear wheel and you will find the mechanical disc brake. It has two bolts that hold the caliper. Loosen the two bolts, tap on the brake to loosen the brakes, then see if mower will roll. If it does, take WD40 and oil up the brake parts, the re-tighten the bolts and mower should work. Let me know, thanks.