Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a greenworks 40v dual blade mower and it stoped working......the

Customer Question

I have a greenworks 40v dual blade mower and it stoped working......the red light that tells you what battery is being is the only thing that comes on.......so what im saying is.....the mower does not come on just both red battery lights come on........whats wrong.....help please
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Red light says battery voltage is low. Do you have a voltmeter to test the voltages? The charger may not be charging the battery packs. So when you install battery , it is not charged. Use voltmeter to check the voltage at the battery terminals and to check the output of the charger. ??