Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a 208cc motor off a water pressure cleaner and want

Customer Question

I have a 208cc motor off a water pressure cleaner and want to put it on a trowelling machine. Is that possible and if so , how do I remove the shaft off the water pump to put the pulley on. I believe the motor is a chinese version
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! The washer pump will have a set screw holding the coupler to the crankshaft, or will just pull off. Have you tried to remove the pump yet? Look for an allen headset screw , and I have seen some held on with two set screws. The pump slips on the crankshaft and has a key that keeps it from slipping on the shaft.