Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

F911 ser#(###) ###-#### Engine cut off and would not crank. Checked

Customer Question

F911 ser#(###) ###-####
Engine cut off and would not crank. Checked switches and diodes. All check ok with possible exception of the brake switch (some what erratic, but working). Have gotten the engine to start and run fine, but engine shuts down when travel pedal is pushed, forward or reverse and when the PTO switch is activated. Any suggestions for trouble shooting more or replacements?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't have a 911 to look at , but have a F925. It seems to always have seat switch and brake switch harness problems. The brake and the seat switch have to work together , or the unit cuts off as soon as you move f/r or turn on the pto. I see a magnetic switch shown for the 911.?? Not sure if it is seat or pto. I wonder if it could be out of alignment?