Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a 48v EZ cart and it is locked and will not move. All

Customer Question

I have a 48v EZ cart and it is locked and will not move. All batteries are fully charged and even put switch in "tow/maintenence" mode and it will not budge either in that setting or the "run" mode. Tried to rock it back and forth and still remains like brake is on and will not move??????? Buzzer even sounds when it is in reverse....still nothing
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! RXV cart? It has electric brake on the end of the drive motor. It has to release as soon as the cart is put in forward or reverse. See if it is getting 48 volts. Or remove the three bolts holding it to the motor and lay it back, to see if cart will move.