Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,
20508815

Zd326 wont start gas was put in tank have drained tanks and

Customer Question

zd326 wont start gas was put in tank have drained tanks and lines whatelse does it need
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
If this is a diesel which i assume it is from model then this depends on if it was attempted to be started and or was started with the gas in it because if so you you would need to drain the tanks, lines, injectors the entire fuel system must be purged of the gas, sometimes this means pulling the injectors to bleed the fuel out, it depends how far the gas got in the system.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.