Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

I have craftman lawn mover tractor.this morning i started and

Customer Question

i have craftman lawn mover tractor.this morning i started and pulled from my grarge then stopped to fill gas, try to restart ,it not starting no sound.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to get you the answer you need to your question.
If you are still needing assistance, I will be happy to assist you. Your fuse could possibly be blown. Check your fuse first, then we can continue from here. Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't see answer anywhere.Please advise me where see answer.thanks

Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
Hello Mike. I will repost my earlier post. If your engine will not start, and does not make a sound, I would check your fuse first, to see if it is blown.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

where will be fuse in craftman lawn tractor

Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
Your fuse is located under your hood. It should be near your solenoid, on the right side of your mower. Follow the large red cable from your starter to your solenoid. Your fuse will be in the same area, near your solenoid. If you do not find it, I can be more specific, if you can post the model numbers for your mower. Thanks!