Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have no gas getting to plug on my mower: 128M02-0133-F1-12101656 How

Customer Question

I have no gas getting to plug on my mower:
128M02-0133-F1-12101656
How do I access/replace fuel line/filter?
Thank you!
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** thank you for using Just Answer. Here is a diagram of your engine , the fuel like runs down from the side of the tank to the carburetor which is behind the air filter wall . There is no tank filter just the fuel line going to the carburetor http://www.ereplacementparts.com/briggs-and-stratton-128m020133f1-engine-parts-c-16758_17347_229369_229391.html But I think your problem could be on the air cleaner exhaust page , part 163 is the air filter gasket , they go bad and when they do they don't prime gas to the carb . The way to check is remove the air filter and look into the carb and prime it and see if gas is shooting up in the center of the carburetor, if not that gasket is bad
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.