Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,
20508815

My machine will not turn on. I have pressed the reset and

Customer Question

My machine will not turn on. I have pressed the reset and test, changed plugs. It will not start. It was working just fine.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Model number was not included so I have to provide general info for now and when you are able to provide I can give more specific info however it will still be related.

To start you would want to use a voltmeter to test the power switch the the demand switch, the power switch you should get power in and out when on and have been known to fail like any switch. Your other switch will be the same for testing in terms of power in and out during demand. You would also want to test the reset as well to be sure it is functioning.

Thank you!

- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.

If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.