Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,
20508815

My McCulloch MXS2100 electric /shredder isn't made anymore;

Customer Question

My McCulloch MXS2100 electric chipper/shredder isn't made anymore; are blades for it available anywhere (V-cutter and blades)?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
I am not showing any models under "mxs2100" I am however finding them under mcs2001. http://www.searspartsdirect.com/mc-culloch-chipper-shredder-parts/model-MCS2001/0684/1503310/P0804140/00001.html
Cutting blades have been updated to MTD MC-6250-200001P.
This is the only one I can seem to locate in stock and they only list 1: http://www.ebay.com/itm/genuine-McCulloch-MTD-MC-6250-200001-chipper-blade-for-electric-shredder-oem-nos-/121636613952?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c521b6f40
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.