Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,
20508815

I'm trying to find a recoil starter 6.5 hp maxtra ro

Customer Question

I'm trying to find a recoil starter for a 6.5 hp maxtra rotovator
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
Unfortunately as much as the engine "resembles" an Honda, it is not, it is in fact a cheap Honda looking Chinese 6.5hp motor that is near impossible to get parts for. In terms of a recoil you would want to try searching somewhere like ebay and match your up to one as there will not be any parts books for these at least that I see and have experience with. I've dealt with these types of engines before and sadly is usually if not completely impossible it is very hard to get parts, again because of where it comes from.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.