Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,
20508815

I need to buy a new nozzle Mig 203. I had it and lost

Customer Question

I need to buy a new nozzle for a Mig 203. I had it and lost it. Also if you could suggest different nozzles for different job, that would be great! Thanks!
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

I believe your machine comes with the mxl 200 gun, but it's hard to be sure and by the gun model is how you would figure the tip..... there are many tips and many are universal depending on application. Tips/nozzle's all depending on what and how something is being welded. http://www.esabna.com/us/en/products/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.product&productCode=804&tab=2

One such place that you could take the gun in and or call them is airgas and they can provide nozzle's, another is carquest and napa in some cases. Here's an example: http://airgas.com/product/Welding-Products/Welders-%26-Accessories/Wire-Feeder-Accessories/p/ESA0455886001?gclid=CJfc5e2grsUCFQIRaQodJTAAqQ#fo_c=306&fo_k=b0fb41c0e96c24fdc1d4f96424d14340&fo_s=gplaus

Note that one in the link is just an example, in order to purchase the correct parts the gun info is needed.

Thank you!

- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.

If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.