Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a troy bilt power washer model #020240. I just

Customer Question

hello, I have a troy bilt power washer model #020240. I just replaced the outgoing pump manifold because the stem had broken. Installed the new parts, no leaks but when I start it up I get water flow through the nozzle but no pressure. Usually when you pull the trigger the engine idles up and you get the power. I now have no idea what to do.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! The un-loader /spill valve is stuck and is not moving when the trigger is pulled. Get the parts list and find the un-loader valve, remove it and free it up, and lube it, re-install.