Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,
20508815

ON A SNAPPER TRACTOR NXT, HOW DO I FIX THE BUTTON WHICH

Customer Question

ON A SNAPPER TRACTOR NXT, HOW DO I FIX THE BUTTON WHICH CHANGES CUTTING HEIGHT?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
I will always try to reply back to you right away however please understand that I may be busy answering another customer back and thus it may sometimes take time to reply back to you. As soon as I return I will be sure to reply back to you as soon as I am able to.
The first things you would want to check is fuse, power and ground to the switch and motor, check motor, check height sensor (if a problem it will not work) then if actual switch as you are saying then to fix you would need to replaced the switch, here is the parts manual for parts lookup to order parts: http://bsintek.basco.com/BriggsDocumentDisplay/lgiruIV.XFzXFix2.pdf
0130 on the diagram is your switch and 0170 the sensor shown on page 62. The motor is on a different page. Remember your dealing with a 12dc system for the correct setting on your voltmeter.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.