Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,
20508815

I have a craftsman 138.74899 blower/vac and can not get the

Customer Question

I have a craftsman 138.74899 blower/vac and can not get the outside shell off to fix the wiring from the switch to the plug. I have all the screws out but it won't come apart. Any help will be appreciated. *****@******.*** or text at(###) ###-#### thanks
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
I will always try to reply back to you right away however please understand that I may be busy answering another customer back and thus it may sometimes take time to reply back to you. As soon as I return I will be sure to reply back to you as soon as I am able to.
The bottom remain open/removed, remove the tube, then with ALL screws removed the unit will open, not there may be clips that snap it together as well and it will not easily just separate. Here in the manual as you may have it shows how the unit is apart: http://c.shld.net/assets/docs/spin_prod_865068912.pdf
Make sure to double check the bottom for screws and removing the cover first as it will hold it together.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.