Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

my 99 gas club car has just recently stopping going up a hill

my 99 gas club car has just recently stopping going up a hill as if it is running out of gas. does fine for awhile and after it warms up and you start up a hill it quits. Get it bak on level ground and chock it numerous and it will run for a while until you start up a hill. I have replaced the fuel pum, took apart and cleaned the carb, repalced all fuel lins and bottom vacum line to the fuel pump. replaced gas and put sea foam treatment in tank. keep doing it . Im ready to set it on fire

Curtis B. :

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !!

Curtis B. :

You have looked into the tank, and nothing floating in the tank that might get against the suction tube when going up a hill?

Curtis B. :

Have you removed the suction tube from the tank and checked it for holes or debris? Last have you adjusted the float level to let more fuel into the float bowl??

Curtis B. :

I'm thinking you have something in the fuel tank!

Curtis B. :

Try a test line from the fuel pump inlet into a separate fuel container and run the hill!

Customer:

R u refering to the float level in the carb?

Curtis B. :

Yes on the float level. Have you checked the tank and the suction tube?

Customer:

I used a sucksion tube to suck out anfy visible debris in the tank. even snipped iff a 1/4 in of the tube so it would not fall back against the slanted portion of the bottom of he tank and get stuck against the bottom.

Curtis B. :

Have you tried it in a separate fuel container, that would eliminate the tank and the fuel lines. Just attach it to the in side of the fuel pump.

Customer:

I'll try that in a couple of days and let ya know. the golf cart is at the lake....several miles from me but I'll let ya know