Hank F.
Hank F., Technician
Experience:  Certified on Onan and Generac generators

I have a bush power g1000i inverter generator which I have

I have a bush power g1000i inverter generator which I have only used once. During this initial operation the overload light illuminated after 30 minutes of running my domestic fridge. The inverter kept running, although when I noticed the overload light turn on, I unplugged the lead and turned off the inverter. I let it sit for over an hour and restarted without any leads plugged in. The overload light remains illuminated.
I've tried contacting the supplier. But they no longer exists. What do I do?
Thank you for choosing Just Answer for the solution to your problem.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am going to assist you with this.

I know this is not what you are going to want to hear, but please don't take it out on me by leaving me a bad rating.

This is the problem with these Chinese generators - they will sell you their product all day long, but when it comes time to needing parts or service, there is none to be found.

There is very little information on this generator - I could not even find a schematic for it.

Depending on how big your refrigerator is, a 1000 watt genset may not be large enough to run it. A 1000 watt genset is only rated at 3.8A - not very much power at all.

The overload light normally indicates that the inverter is bad, and must be replaced. You may not even be able to find one for it.

The only 2 recommendations I have at this point are:
1. Buy a different generator. It pays to buy a quality name.
2. Try to contact some other dealers, to see if they offer service, or can get parts.

I have listed a couple of links for you.