Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and small engine diagnostics and repair - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

How can I test the fuel pump on the John Deere lawn tractor

How can I test the fuel pump on the John Deere lawn tractor model 111? I think that's the reason why no fuel is getting to the carb.

HeavyEquipmentTech :

Hi my name isXXXXX will try to help. Check your fuel lines, vacuum line etc for any dry rot or cracks. It could be a failed pump .Here is a link that will help you with any of your fuel system problems.... Let me know if you need further assistance. http://www.briggsandstratton.com/support/frequently-asked-questions/Troubleshooting%20a%20fuel%20supply%20problem/ Thanks for using JA

Customer:

Thanks Dan. Sorry I didn't realize you had answered last evening. I was waiting for a text alert and never got one. I won't be able to follow up on your suggestions until tonight. I may have another question. John

HeavyEquipmentTech :

Ok, let me know if you need further assistance. Thanks for using JA